Life is for the living

So get out there and do it~!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeadsandMore

Welcome

Welcome
Bling~!!

BiG BeAdS AnD MoRe

My photo
Just trying to be an artist is a full time job~~~ http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeadsandMore

Thursday, January 28, 2010

4 crying out Loud- Art in the eye of the beholder

Does any one else paint have this problem as well... I have hundreds of paints, cheap ones expesive ones, ones that dry out and ones Ive never touched.Ones Iv been told are not worth the money I payed for them. Now that I'm getting a bit better at paining because I'm doing it on a daily basis. What do I do with all these extra tubes and bottles. I called up the schools and asked if they wanted them but they said no because they weren't purchased from there suppliers. So I thought Id donate them to the local church, but they don't run an art department. I hate to toss them out so I thought Id put on a rubber suit of sorts, get out the largest canvas I own, pour all my unwanted colors all over and dive in. If it turns out to be a master piece then in 60 years will all that cheap paint be worthless or will I have shown them all..... as I giggle knowing fully well I don't own a rubber suit, but it sure did make me think of cheap paint and did artists from say 200 years ago use the finest or what was affordable.... Is a picaso worth 20 million.?

No comments:

Post a Comment