Life is for the living

So get out there and do it~!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeadsandMore

Welcome

Welcome
Bling~!!

BiG BeAdS AnD MoRe

My photo
Just trying to be an artist is a full time job~~~ http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeadsandMore

Saturday, February 13, 2010

About Etsy and some art I think worth checking out

I havent a clue but Im learing.

My sausages are boiling on the stove but I'm determined to finish this as small a post as its going to be. I really don't know what I'm doing here but I hope one day I will. I paint and sell some jewelry for now I just want you to go look at it tell me what you think and I will post more later. I know why read this at all.??? It hasn't got any juicy details of broken up marriages in it, or the death of someone famous. It just has me, simple little ole me, that wants the world to know one day that I'm not Vincent Willem van Gogh, but I think I'm related. If not to Vincent then to the Queen and why not. She just got lucky, you know that saying its all in the timing. Right place at the right time. Sausages are calling my name, go check out Etsy and my stuff.. and others. there are alot of talented people there.. It takes a while to sort through some of them but there their. CHECK THEM OUT

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeadsandMore

Thursday, January 28, 2010

My poor poor little dog has an eye infection and wont let me put the cream from the vet into his eyes.. and now he is ignoring me probably thinking its me that made him sick in the first place. Probably from the very first attempt at putting the goop into his eyes.He wont come to me he wont sit with me and he looks at us like his eye balls are going to fall out, but there not. This has to be the first time Ive seen my Chihuahua look as sick as he is, his fur isn't as shinny and has some how formed a few knots. That get up and go is gone and the sparkle in his eyes arn't there. Its day 4 now that he has been like this, and finally some spark and some life has come back into him. He finally showed signs of playfulness while I was on the toilet of all places so as you can see it was difficult for me to show him some play back time... His eye balls are not going to fall out. Lesson learnt from this sad event is next time ask for pills so I can slip them into a piece of cheese, way easier than that messy vasoline crap from a tube. Little dogs with big eyes have to pay for them.. Good thing he isn't vain.



These are some of my things....... hope you like them....


No comments:

Post a Comment